Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is an I Don't Think I Will Ever Be Able to Catch Up Post

The days are whizzing by...I have been working a lot, and trying to manage being a wife, mother and housekeeper as well. I've been tired. The kids have been sick. Katie has had a cold for over a week, (Jonathan almost a week), and today Katie started throwing up. Jonathan went to school one day last week (Friday), I only worked two days.
That kinda sums it up.

I did enjoy just sitting on the couch holding my girl today. Sick kids bring out the nuturing in me. She looked so pitiful. I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day for her--and that we don't get what she's got.

4 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

hey, Amie! Sorry to hear the kids are sick....thanks for your sweet card in the mail the other day. Talk soon, see you Wed.?

lani said...

hope the kids are better soon - poor things! :(

Leah said...

Amie, sorry to read that you are in the midst of a sick house, hang in there!

Hannah said...

Bummer about all the sickness :( I hope you can stay well. Praying for you.