Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Rock On!"


A fun thing happend to me on Tuesday. At our weekly Sales Meeting I received a trophy. It was in recognition of getting a major price reduction on one of my listings that needs to sell soon. It is actually this silly little statue of a hand doing the "rock on" sign. When fellow agents walk past my office, they give me the "rock on" sign as encouragement. (This happens to be a new motivational technique that one of our principal brokers has come up with.) And indeed, it has been a fun and encouraging week.

5 comments:

Leah said...

That is great! Congrats!!

lani said...

:D nice!
cute trophy - at christmas time you could hang ornaments on the fingers! (sorry... my strange sense of humor popping out.)
;)

Amie said...

I forgot to mention that the trophy gets passed to other agents each week. I have to give it back on Tuesday.

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

ahh, too bad...I was thinking I liked Lani's idea of hanging ornaments on the fingers! ;)

Congrats, Amie! That's totally awesome!

Unknown said...

Love it! Way to go Amie!