Sunday, November 9, 2008

Real Estate Update

I'm excited to say that I have two new listings! I am going to have my work cut out for me because they are both short sales. For those of you who aren't sure what a short sale is, it just means that the owners owe more on the house than they can sell it for. I will be doing quite a bit of negotiating with Lenders to see if they will reduce what is owed so the owners can sell their houses. (Short sales usually are not short in duration! They could take several months longer than a regular transaction.)
This is a neat job. I feel like I can make a difference in people's lives by helping them sell their homes. I really want my focus to be on helping my clients, not just making money.
More news later!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Go Amie!!!! Things are really zooming along.

Leah said...

How exciting! Sounds like you are getting lots of experience in lots of different situations.

Unknown said...

WE will pray for smooth transactions on both! How exciting for you!

lani said...

nice! i'm glad you're feeling encouraged and excited in what you're doing. :)