Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun





We had a nice Thanksgiving. Grandpa Don, (Rob's Dad) was up for a visit. He lives in California. With him came model trains and train track. So our home became transformed on Thursday into a Railroad Layout. Jonathan and Rob had fun setting up things too. The track went around the house-through the entry, dining room, kitchen and then into the living room.







Katie watched them set up the train. When she tired of that, she helped me in the kitchen. I was making my favorite dessert: Pumpkin Pie Cake. It turned out great! Here's a picture of Katie being cute.



Later in the afternoon we went to my Grandma's house for Dinner. We had a great time. Jonathan was very excited to entertain us during dessert. So he, Katie and their cousin Daylynn sang a few songs to us adults. They also did some very energetic dancing to music too. I think my son is going to be a performer when he grows up.

We finished the evening off by playing a rousing game of Yahtzee. Jonathan's first time playing it.

I am very thankful for my family!







1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sounds like fun Amie. Cute picts of the kids. I'm thankful to know you and your family.