Friday, May 1, 2009

A Little About Katie


May already? I really need to post more often. Trying to catch up for the last month is impossible. One fun thing to share is Katie's recent birthday. She turned 4 last Monday. We have a tradition of breakfast in bed on our birthdays, so here is Katie just moments after we woke her up. Then, I took the day off and took her to Starbucks for hot chocolate. We met Christine and Daylynn there. She got to go play at Daylynn's house for a few hours too. I also took her to my office for a few minutes so I could print out some color flyers. Susan, our receptionist put her birthday on the reader board outside for everyone to see on HWY 26.



Katie got quite a few books for her birthday. She LOVES books! My mom made her a neat quilt too. It is made from "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" material. It looks so cute. I don't have a picture of it yet to post, but I will try to take one.




Katie is also enjoying climbing trees now. It makes me very nervous, but she sure loves it! I usually stand right near her incase she should slip. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Sounds like a wonderful day, glad you were able to enjoy a day off with your girl!