Sunday, July 20, 2008

God's Provision!

God is ever so gracious in providing for our needs! I found out that we are going to be receiving a check from someone to help me out with my real estate needs. It's going to help me pay a bill that is due this Friday, as well as pay for some childcare for the next few weeks. I am so grateful for God's care.


Now I just need GRACE to make it through leading the Preschool class at VBS this week. Sometimes I wonder why I get so stressed out about working with kids. I'm really hoping Heidi doesn't go into labor this week, 'cuz I really need her help in the classroom. (She's one of the helpers!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea God! His timing is always perfect, isn't it? I know that you will be wonderful with the kids. That is a fun age, although I will miss you being in crafts with me!

Kristi said...

Yea about the check! How did your first day go? I hope for your sake, Heidi holds out too!