Thursday, August 7, 2008

So last week was pretty much shot. Thursday and Friday Katie had what we called "runny poop". It was awful! And I couldn't really go to work and leave a babysitter to take care of her (although I did get out of the house Thursday morning thanks to a very brave sitter so that I could get more lysol wipes, chicken noodle soup, applesauce, bananas, more lysol spray, sponges and pedialyte. I'm sure the checker at Winco was sympathetic based on what I had in my cart.)

So this week I have been back to work full speed ahead. I was able to get the paperwork signed so that I now have an official 2nd listing. Last week the guy took the paperwork home to read it, and didn't bring it back until this past Tuesday. I'm excited, and will start listing it on the market next week! On Monday I took some walk in clients around looking for houses in Sandy. I hope that I can help them find what they're looking for.

This weekend we are going to the church campout at Ft. Stevens. The kids are very excited about it. I am looking forward to getting away from my computer for a few days. (I'm taking my phone, though so that I can find out details about Tim and Heidi's baby delivery.) I hope we can leave for the campout tomorrow. Unfortunately Rob got the "bug" that we all had last week and has been home the last few days. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments: