Monday, December 22, 2008

Today's Numbers

0-How many times I went outside today.
4-How many times Rob went outside today (to take care of our chickens, and for other reasons).
8-How many steps Jonathan took outside before he turned around and came back in the house because the snow was too deep.
2-How many steps are now showing leading up to our front porch (out of 5).
5-How many people I saw walking on the street in front of our house today.
10-How many snow mobiles drove past our house today. (Now that's the way to go!)
25-The number of laps Jonathan ran around the inside of our house.
55-The number of books Katie "read" to herself.
15-The number of books Katie wanted me to read to her.
20-The number of times I sat down to rest and then remembered something that I needed to do right away.
8-The number of times I sat down to rest and then two children climbed up on me to be tickled.
1-The number of times I sat down to rest and actually rested.
100-The number of times I blew my nose today (this stupid cold!)
45-The number of times Katie asked me what was wrong, and if I was sick.
24-The number of times Jonathan sneezed and I had to remind him to get a tissue.
1-Train set around our Christmas tree.
20-Days it will probably stay out.
2-Map makers planning where to put the other train track around the house. (I will keep you posted on this.)
9-Days that I have been enjoying this winter weather. It's been a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

very creative blog post, Amie! Hope you feel better soon!! :)

Hannah said...

cute post. So hard to get rest when your sick :( I can soooo relate.

Unknown said...

What a great post, Amie! Sure hope that you feel better soon, it's no fun to be sick at Christmas!

Leah said...

I love your post! Hope you feel better soon! Have a Merry Christmas

lani said...

cute post amie! this snow is so fun, isn't it?!?