Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Don't Wanna Be a Techno Wimp

I like technology. I think the things that we have these days are great. However, I am not very techno savvy. I am usually riding 3 to 5 years behind the wave. I don't have an i-pod or an mp3 player (I wouldn't know what to do with one if I had one). I can't envision myself wearing a bluetooth headset. I just recently got myself a palm centro (it's like a palm pilot, but also a phone.) I only use it for making phone calls, even though it is equipped to do internet things and videos and synchronizing with my computer.
Starting this blog several months ago was a big step for me. I like it! So today I took another leap and joined Facebook. The funny thing is, I have no clue what to do on Facebook. I think I need someone to come and teach me. When I get on the site I feel lost. I'm not quite sure what a "wall" is, and I don't know how to do anything. So...I humbly admit my weaknesses, and ask for some help from any of you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time you have some down time at work, swing over and I will impart all of my knowledge on you. Not that it will be a vast amount knowledge, but I give freely! :)

Unknown said...

(p.s. I almost always have some sort of chocolate on hand!) :)

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

:) I'll help you anytime too, Amie!

lani said...

lol, yes ... there's just too much!

enjoyed getting together with you last night! talk to you soon...