Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I NEED Chocolate Today...

It's just been one of those days... A handful of Hershey's chocolate kisses would be great right now. (or maybe a bagful.) I have been dealing with difficult children today, my own. I just got a cold last night, so I don't feel good, and my darling kids are not being very darling today.
I can't believe that my son would rather spend an hour fussing and fighting with me about making his lunch for school tomorrow instead of doing it right away and then having time to play. And my daughter would rather spend time in the time out chair than giving a toy back to her brother. I guess I don't understand kids!

3 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

so sorry to hear the kids are are acting up....hang in there!

Unknown said...

Oh, I sure hope your cold wasn't from Garrison! Sorry that it was a rough day.

Leah said...

I'm sorry it was a tough day! Hopefully my comment will find you on a better one.