Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking Forward to Friday!

It's been an interesting week. Tomorrow my second listing is supposed to close. Unfortunately I am learning the realities of Real Estate early on...

Anything can come up to interfere in a transaction.
That is what's happened this week. I am not certain that this transaction is going to actually close tomorrow, or at all. Each day is a waiting game. Basically some things came up in the transaction that will make it hard for the title to clear. (That's real estate lingo that means something isn't right and the Buyers aren't going to go for it.) My wonderful Principal Broker, who with his vast experience and slick negotiating skills, is trying to work out a deal. While he has been doing that, I've been praying for God to help in this situation. I'm excited to see what happens tomorrow.

I've been on the phone a lot today trying to find people interested in using my services. It is the hardest part of the job for me. I hate calling people up. I'd rather have people come to me. So...if you know of anyone who could use the services of a great real estate agent, please send them my way. (I think I have mentioned this before in my blog, but it bears repeating again.)

Tomorrow the kids have a day off from school! I am excited because we can sleep in and not rush around in the morning. What a treat! Sometime I wish school didn't start until 9:30 every morning. I would love to sleep in every day if I could.

1 comment: